System Requirements for Using the GST Portal (gst.gov.in) 2020
System Requirements for Using the GST Portal (www.gst.gov.in). Check System Requirements for Accessing the GST Common Portal and DSC Registration on GST Portal. GST Registration Process is Started and many users are facing problems for accessing GST portal and many users are Facing Problem with DSC Registration on GST Portal so here we are providing Complete System requirements for using GST Portal like – System Requirements for Accessing the GST Common Portal, System Requirements for Usage of Digital Signature Certificate, Procedure for Downloading and Installing the Web Socket Installer. Now Check more details for “System Requirements for Using the GST Portal (www.gst.gov.in)” from below….
System Requirements for Using the GST Portal (www.gst.gov.in)
Desktop Browsers Versions for Access GST Common Portal:
- Internet Explorer 10+
- Chrome 49+
- Firefox 45+
Besides the above on browser compatibility following should not be disabled:
- Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) – used to render User Interface look and feel of the portal. Disabling this will not provide appropriate user experience
- Cookie – used to store personalized information of user. Disabling this will not allow user to login and perform any transaction in the portal.
Unzip tool to extract the certificates from a zipped single file – Example: Winzip 7+ / WinRar 5+
Hi Friends Normally Mobile Browsers are not responding properly so we are not suggest you for using Mobile Browsers, If you existing taxpayer and want to register on GST Portal via Mobile then Please Download “GST Enrolment Android app” and Register yourself by using that app, You may Find complete information Regarding “GST Enrollment App” From following link….
2. System Requirements for Usage of Digital Signature Certificate
- Desktop Browser: Internet Explorer 10+/ Chrome 49+ or Firefox 45+
- Valid class 2 or class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) obtained from a DSC provider
- GST Common Portal supports only Crypto Tokens installed in Hard Tokens for DSC Registration
- For Hard Token based certificates, please refer user manual provided by Certifying Authority for certificate download, enrolment and usage of Hard Token
- Signing using DSC is not supported on mobile devices and browsers
Pre-requisites for installing Web socket installer
- Windows 32 / 64 bit OS
- Java 1.6 JRE 1.6.0_38+, Java 1.7, Java 1.8
- Windows: Admin access to install the emSigner component
- Any one of the following ports should be free
3. Downloading and Installing the Web Socket Installer
For downloading and installing the Web Socket Installer, perform the following steps:
- Download the Web Socket Installer from the DSC Registration page of the GST Common Portal.
- Double-click the emSigner.msi executable file.
The emSigner Setup assistant wizard is displayed. Click the Next button.
To install the emSigner in the default folder created under Program Files, click the Next button.
Note: You can click the Browse button, navigate and select the folder to install emSigner.
The emSigner Setup page is displayed. Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
After Successful Installation Please Click the Finish button to exit the Set up wizard.
Now Right click the emSigner icon placed on your Desktop and run as Administrator.
A message indicating the start of the emSigner service is displayed. Click the OK button.
On successful set up, Digital Signature Signer window is displayed.