gstin search, search gstin number by company name. GSTIN or Goods and Services Tax Identification Number is a unique 15-digit number, which has replaced the Tax Identification Number (TIN). What is GSTIN and How to Verify?
Here is a format of the GSTIN:
- The first two digits represent the state code as per Indian Census 2011. Every state has a unique code. For instance,
- State code of Karnataka is 29
- State code of Delhi is 07
- The next ten digits will be the PAN number of the taxpayer
- The thirteenth digit will be assigned based on the number of registration within a state
- The fourteenth digit will be Z by default
- The last digit will be for check code. It may be an alphabet or a number.
search gst number
|Name of Service||Link|
|GST Search||Click Here|
|Check GST ARN Status||Click here|
|Check GST Provisional ID Status||Click Here|
|Search Tax Payer by GST Number||Click Here|
|Track GST Payment Status||Click Here|
- Click here to Check GST ARN Status
- Click Here to Check GST Provisional ID Status
- Search Tax Payer by GSTIN Number, UIN Number or Search GST Number
Structure of GSTIN
Each taxpayer is assigned a state-wise PAN-based 15-digit Goods and Services Taxpayer Identification Number (GSTIN).
GST Verification Online Verify GSTIN/UIN Number India, Just type your GSTIN/