GST Search, search gst number by company name, GSTIN Search
GST Search: Search your GSTIN of the Taxpayer number all over India, Just type your GST number below and check name and address of the GSTIN/UIN holder.
The registration under GST is Permanent Account Number (PAN) based and state-specific. GST Identification Number (GSTIN) is a 15-digit number and a certificate of registration, incorporating the GSTIN is made available to the applicant upon registration
- The first two digits of this number will represent the state code
- The next ten digits will be the PAN number of the taxpayer
- The thirteenth digit will be assigned based on the number of registrations within a state
- The fourteenth digit will be Z by default
- The last digit will be for check code
search gst number
|Name of Service||Link|
|GST Search||Click Here|
|Check GST ARN Status||Click here|
|Check GST Provisional ID Status||Click Here|
|Search Tax Payer by GST Number||Click Here|
|Track GST Payment Status||Click Here|
- Click here to Check GST ARN Status
- Click Here to Check GST Provisional ID Status
- Search Tax Payer by GSTIN Number, UIN Number or Search GST Number
Structure of GSTIN
Each taxpayer is assigned a state-wise PAN-based 15 – digit Goods and Services Taxpayer Identification Number (GSTIN).
Registration under GST is not tax specific, which means that there is single registration for all the taxes i.e. CGST, SGST/UTGST, IGST and cesses. A given PAN based legal entity would have one GSTIN per State, that means a business entity having its branches in multiple States will have to take separate State wise registration for the branches in different States. But within a State, an entity with different branches would have single registration wherein it can declare one place as principal place of business and other branches as additional place of business. However, a business entity having separate business verticals (as defined in section 2 (18) of the CGST Act, 2017) in a state may obtain separate registration for each of its business verticals.