GST Annual return Last Date for FY 2017-18 extended to 31st Jan 2020. The last date for furnishing of Annual Return in the FORM GSTR-9 and Reconciliation Statement in FORM GSTR-9C for the financial year 2017-18 has been extended from 31st January 2020. GSTR-9 and 9C due date for FY 2017-18 extended till January 31st, 2020
It is hereby informed that the last date for furnishing of Annual Return in the FORM GSTR-9 / FORM GSTR-9C for the Financial Year 2017-18 is extended to January 31st 2020.
GSTR-9 and 9C due date for FY 2017-18 extended till January 31st, 2020
[To be published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (ii)]
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
Order No. 10/2019-Central Tax
New Delhi, the 26th December, 2019
S.O.(E). – WHEREAS, sub-section (1) of section 44 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017) (hereafter in this Order referred to as the said Act) provides that every registered person, other than an Input Service Distributor, a person paying tax under section 51 or section 52, a casual taxable person and a non-resident taxable person, shall furnish an annual return for every financial year electronically in such form and manner as may be prescribed on or before the thirty-first day of December following the end of such financial year;
AND WHEREAS, for the purpose of furnishing of the annual return electronically for every financial year as referred to in sub-section (1) of section 44 of the said Act, certain technical problems are being faced by the taxpayers as a result whereof, the said annual return for the period from the 1st July, 2017 to the 31st March, 2018 could not be furnished by the registered persons, as referred to in the said sub-section (1) and because of that, certain difficulties have arisen in giving effect to the provisions of the said section.
NOW, THEREFORE, in exercise of the powers conferred by section 172 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, the Central Government, on recommendations of the Council, hereby makes the following Order, to remove the difficulties, namely:-
1. Short title.- This Order may be called the Central Goods and Services Tax (Tenth Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2019.
2. In section 44 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, in the Explanation, for the figures, letters and word “31st December, 2019”, the figures, letters and word “31st January, 2020” shall be substituted.
[F. No. 20/06/09/2019-GST]
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Important Articles for You
- No extension of last date for filing GSTR 1 for July, 2017 Month
- GST Due Dates November 2020: GSTR-3B, Returns, Composition
- याद रखें जीएसटी की ये निर्धारित तिथियाँ, 1 जुलाई से लागू होगा जीएसटी (GST Due Dates in Hindi)
- GSTR 1 Return Checklist, Contents of GSTR 1, Indication of HSN codes
- GST में छोटे कारोबारियों को भरने होंगे 37 रिटर्न, GST Return in Hindi 2017
- Last Date for GST Return form 3B Extended to 25th August 2017