GST Registration Procedure for Existing Goa VAT Dealers in Detailed. GST Migration Procedure for Existing VAT Dealers of Goa State. Steps to Register at New GST Portal by Goa VAT, CST & Excise Dealers. As you are aware that Goods and Service Tax is to be implemented from 1st July 2017 and we understand that as a Taxpayer you would like to continue your business operations under GST regime. GST Registration for Procedure for Existing Goa VAT Dealers. GSTN will seek the details under the provisions of proposed model goods and Service Tax Act (GST Act).
GST provides for provisional registration of all existing dealers under Goa VAT Act, whose PAN has been validated with the CBDT (Central Board of Direct Taxes). This process of enrolment of existing registered dealers of Goa under Goa VAT Act, to the GST System will commence from 16th December 2016 and end on 15th June 2017
Check Procedure for GST Registration in Goa State for old VAT Dealers. Goa existing dealers GST Registration Procedure. Full Process of Enrollment in GST for Goa for existing VAT dealer. GST Registration Process in Goa for Old VAT, Sales Tax Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Goa for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. Hi Friends in this article we provide complete details for how to register Goa State old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Goa VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “GST Registration Procedure for Existing Goa VAT Dealers”
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Goa VAT Dealers
Dear Users, your Provisional Login Id and Password for GST are available in your login of ETD Portal. Kindly start enrolling yourself.Please enable pop-up in your browser
Kind attention to all valid TIN holders under Goa VAT/CST/Luxury Tax Acts
How to get Provisional ID & Password and Steps involved in Enrollment process:-
- Login on to the departmental website http://www.manipurvat.gov.in/ using login id and password under Goavat Act.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen which will show your provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD for GSTN portal www.gst.gov.in
- Login into GSTN portal www.gst.gov.in by using the provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD.
- Now follow all onscreen instructions and generate new user ID & Password and Login again at GST Portal by using new User ID & Password..and then follow below instructions……
Please keep in mind:-
- The last date for provisional enrollment under GST is 15.06.2017.
- The dealers who fail to get provisionally enrolled under GST will not be eligible to continue their business and claim ITC on the stock as on 15.06.2017.
- The dealers should not share their provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD with anyone for their safety. The sole responsibility of the safety and secrecy of USER ID and PASSWORD would lie with the Dealer.
- The enrolment under GST is free of cost.
- All registered Dealers under VAT or their Authorized Representatives should visit their respective Ward offices between 09/11/2016 to 15/06/2017 and collect sealed envelope containing their provisional ID and Password for use in completing online pre-registration under GST.
- After Collecting provisional ID and Password , the Dealer should keep ready
- a) Valid email address
- b) Valid mobile number
- c) Bank Account Number
- d) Bank IFSC
- e) Scanned business Constitution documents E.g. Partnership deed, Registration Certificate of Company, etc. in PDF or JPEG format, max. size 1 MB
- f) Photographs of Proprietor/Partners/Directors/Authorized Signatory in JPEG format, max. size 100 KB
- g) Authority letter for Authorized Signatory in PDF or JPEG format, max. size 1 MB ; f) Scanned copy of Bank Pass Book first page and another page showing few banking transactions in PDF or JPEG format, max. size 1 MB before proceeding for online pre-registration.
- Dealer has to visit goacomtax.gov.in Portal and click on the Link “Provisional Registration for GSTIN” and follow instructions by using provisional ID and Password Collected from Ward Office.
- For completing provisional registration, the Dealer needs to save every page after filling all the details by clicking on “Save and Continue” button at the bottom of each Page.
- Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) available on Department website goacomtax.govin before proceeding for online pre-registration and in case of any difficulties faced in completing online provisional registration, please contact Helpdesk at respective Ward Offices.
- Please complete your Online Provisional Registration on or before 29/11/2016 and ensure your smooth migration to GST regime and secure all benefits under transitional provisions under the new GST regime.
GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
Hi Friends We Provide Complete Registration Procedure for Existing Tax Payers in Separate Article with all Screenshots, Please Check Full Registration Procedure for registration by Existing Dealers on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers on following article….
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Goa VAT Dealers
- Step 1 – Please Collect Provision ID From Goa VAT Department Website. http://www.manipurvat.gov.in/ (Provisional ID and Password is Available on all Dealers Login)
- Step 2: Now Please Visit on New GST Portal “https://www.gst.gov.in/” and click on “New User login”, Please accept Terms and Conditions and Click on “Continue” Button and Then Please Enter your Provisional ID and Password.
- Step 3: Now Please Enter mobile Number and email id of the authorized signatory of the business entity. All future correspondence from the GST portal (www.gst.gov.in) will be sent on this registered mobile number and email id.
- Other Steps.
- Receive two OTP on E-mail and Mobile.
- Fill HP both OTP No on different place and submit.
- After that for GST ID No & password to fill HP the information in given direction.
- Now you go on www.gst.gov.in and Log in with new ID and password.
- After Log in go on Enrollment Menu.
- Now on enrollment Application, Eight (8) tabs are available. They are Nature of business, Partner’s name, Authorized signatory, Principal Palace of business…etc…and verification/declaration tab has been closed in lastly.
- After complete each Tab click on “save & continue “button.
- upload all required document in correct format & size.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC (Note : Digitally signing using DSC is mandatory in case of LLP and Companies)
- Click Proceed (Note : Make sure your DSC dongle is inserted in your laptop/ desktop)
- Click Sign from the Pop-up window
- Note: To view the details of your DSC, click the View Certificate button.
- After complete the all Tab, click on submit button.
- After successfully submission you received an ARN No (Which keeps safely for future reference when GST will be coming in force.)
In case of any queries, the taxpayer can contact on the Helpdesk Number (0034-4688999/ 0175- 2225192) or email id (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Document Required for GST Registration in Goa
(A) Information Required for GST Registration By Goa VAT Dealers
Before enrolling with the GST Common Portal, you must ensure to have the following information:
- Provisional ID received from State VAT Authorities
- Password received from the State VAT Authorities
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC
(B) Document Required for GST Registration in Goa
|Section||Document Required (Any one in each section)||Type & Size|
|Constitution of Business||Partnership Deed||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Registration Certificate||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Principle place of business||Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Bye-laws of Society||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Tax Paid Receipt||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Municipal Khata Copy||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Electricity Bill||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Rent / Lease agreement||JPG, PDF – 200 KB|
|Consent Letter||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Any other Certificate / document issued by Government||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Any other Certificate or record from Govt department||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Bank Statement||JPG, PDF – 500 KB|
|Details of authorized signatory||Letter of Authorisation||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Copy of resolution passed by BoD / Managing Committee||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Details of Bank Accounts||First page of Pass Book||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Bank Statement||JPG, PDF – 500 KB|
|Photo||Photo||JPG – 100 KB|
|Others||Any other documents||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Any supporting documents||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
In case you are unable to upload any document, check the Internet connectivity, file size and format of the document you are trying to upload.
- GST Registration Procedure for Existing UP VAT Dealers
- GST Registration in Gujarat for Existing VAT Dealers
- GST Registration in MP for Existing VAT Dealers
- GST Registration in Rajasthan for Existing VAT Dealers
- FAQs on Registration under GST
- GST Definition
- GST Forms
- GST Rate
- GST India
- GST Login
If you have any query regarding “GST Registration Procedure for Existing Goa VAT Dealers” then please tell us via below comment box….